A leading betting and gaming organisation was investing in transforming the in-store gaming experience across all of its circa 600 UK stores. In doing so, they wanted to develop a platform that responded to the current and future needs of their customers
- A rapid, empathy-based design thinking sprint with two cross-functional teams from product, platform development and in-store.
- Understood their target customer through persona development and what the experience could be like through mapping out the customer journey.
- Shared external market trends to inform ideation and identify different options to design a solution.
- Developed a paper prototype (MVP) that we tested with the customer to get early feedback to inform the future development of the experience.
- Took a customer-first lens across the design and development of the future in-store and gaming experience, challenging any existing business assumptions.
- Went from ideate to test in an accelerated event, testing with real customers to inform the future development and solution(s) of the in-store experience.
- Demonstrated the ability to develop future solutions by adopting a customer-centric mindset and mode of operating.