Gate One is committed to supporting clients in the healthcare sector. Nick Kennell will be speaking at the HSJ Provider Summit in April 2019
In recent years, most NHS Trusts have struggled to meet their financial and operational targets, resulting in increasing pressure on services, workforce, and the quality of care received by patients. In January 2019, NHS England set out its 10-year plan which aims to create a working partnership between national leaders, Trusts, and local systems.
Nick Kennell, Gate One’s Health lead, is delighted to be speaking at the HSJ Provider Summit on 10-11 April at the East Midlands Conference Centre. He will chair a discussion about collaboration across the acute system to integrate care pathways.
- How do acute providers handle the increasingly blurred lines between commissioning and providing services?
- What is the role for non-STP based collaboration (e.g. hospital chain/group models), or is the STP the only game in town?
- How can acute providers maximise the learning from one another across STP boundaries?
The Summit is a must for Trusts from across the country wishing to unite and share best-in-class initiatives to reduce variation to ensure high-quality care for their local populations, and to collaborate to bridge the primary and secondary care divide.
Overall, attendees at the Summit will:
- hear thought leadership on post-Carter progress,
- deep-dive into the Brexit workforce challenge, and
- identify innovative ways to deal with deficits.